This user agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between you and Wellness Mandala Private Limited ("Wellness Mandala" or "we" or "us" as the context requires) governing your use of Wellness Mandala’s products, software and/or services with the characteristics and features as described on https://www.wellm.co/ (“Website”) and your use of the marketplace made available on the Website and App (“Marketplace”) (referred to collectively as the "Services" including assessment, reporting, advisory, coaching and products). Wellness Mandala may have subsidiaries and affiliated legal entities around the world ("Subsidiaries and Affiliates"), providing the Services to you on behalf of Wellness Mandala. You acknowledge and agree that the Subsidiaries and Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Services to you under the terms of this Agreement.
Wellness Mandala has created this Website/App/Marketplace to provide Users, the Services which includes, guidance on how to improve their wellness and how to integrate fitness into their individual lifestyles and to provide the Users access to healthy and nutritious life. While our recommendations consider several factors specific to each individual, including vital assessment, blood parameters, emotional wellbeing practices, fitness goals and lifestyle factors, we are not a medical organization, and our advisory should not be misconstrued as medical advice, prescriptions, or diagnoses.
The Marketplace is an e-commerce marketplace made available on the Website and App, wherein Users are provided access to a variety of health and nutrition based services (“Services”). These Services are listed for use by Wellness Mandala on the Marketplace/Website. The Users may place orders and purchase the Services on the Marketplace using the payment gateway provided therein. Wellness Mandala shall not be liable for any third party products sold through the website. The use of the Marketplace and the purchase shall be governed by the terms hereof.
- Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service (or any features within the Services) that we provide on our Website/ App/Marketplace by notifying the same on our Website/App/Marketplace from time to time without prior notice to you. We will not be liable, if for any reason our Website/App/Marketplace or the Services (or any features within the Services) are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict access to some parts of our Website/App/Marketplace, or our entire Website/App/Marketplace, to Users who have registered with us.
- Wellness Mandala grants you permission to use the Services as set forth in this Agreement, provided that: (i) you will not copy or distribute, any part of the Services in any medium or in any manner whatsoever without Wellness Mandala’s explicit authorisation in this regard; (ii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Services other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Services for its intended purpose; and (iii) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- In order to access the Services, you will need to register on the Website/ App and create an account. Your account gives you access to the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and at our sole discretion on the Website.
- You must provide your full legal name, valid email address and any other information requested from you, from time to time, in order to complete the registration process and be entitled to use the Services. The information provided by you may be shared by us with any third party for providing the Services, record keeping purposes, internal procedures or for any other purposes and by using this Website/ App you expressly consent to such sharing of the information provided by you.
- Upon completing the registration process, you will be provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information, as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You also agree to ensure that you exit/log out from your account at the end of each session. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement. You will immediately notify Wellness Mandala of any unauthorized use of your password or user identification code, by sending details of such unauthorized use to: email@example.com.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website/App/Mar and thereby the Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that any persons who access our Website/App/Marketplace and thereby the Services through your account are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. You are also solely responsible and liable to Wellness Mandala for all activities that take place or occur under your account. You agree that your ability to log into your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network connectivity and we shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account.
- Wellness Mandala reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website/ App/Marketplace to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without any reasons for doing so. Use of the account is not available to any User who is suspended or prohibited by Wellness Mandala from using the Website/App/Marketplace or Services for any reason whatsoever.
2. MEMBERSHIP/REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICES
- Once you complete registration on the Website/App, you will be a member which:
- allows you to access and view content on the Website/ App/Marketplace;
- allows you to access and purchase Products/Services on the Marketplace, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein;
- allows you to make use of the Services on the Website/ App subject to these terms and conditions;
- does not allow you to use email addresses displayed on the Website/ App for any purpose other than that specifically authorized by us.
- By providing Wellness Mandala your email address/ phone number you consent to:
- We use your email address or mobile number to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may use your settings to opt out of Service-related communications via email/mobile number or entirely.
- We use the phone numbers provided by you, to contact you from time to time, in order to provide you updates and advice relating to your progress on the App and the usage of our Services, and relating to any new promotions and sales opportunities on the App.
- Our using on your email address, home address, phone number and other ancillary information to fulfil the orders placed by you on the Marketplace; and
- Our using your email address or phone number to send you other messages, including changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages or phone messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
3. GRANT OF LICENSE
- Subject to these terms and conditions of use, Wellness Mandala grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable limited right and license for you to access and use the Services solely for the purpose permitted, including but not limited to storing or otherwise using or sharing your documents, files, schedules, minutes or other data.
4. PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may access and use the Marketplace to purchase Products/Services listed thereon by us from time to time. Wellness Mandala shall not be liable for any third party products sold through the website.
- Wellness Mandala’s responsibility in terms of the Marketplace shall extend solely and exclusively to:
- The provision of the platform for the Marketplace on the Website/App;
- Collection of payments from Users using the third party payment gateway on the Marketplace. In the event of any disputed payments made, Wellness Mandala shall pass on the dispute to the payment gateway provider for resolution. This shall be the extent of Wellness Mandala’s obligations in this regard;
- Delivery of the Products/Services to the Users who have placed orders therefor on the Marketplace. Wellness Mandala will not be responsible for delay in delivery or non-delivery of third party products.
- Wellness Mandala shall also not be responsible for the quality of the product delivered by third party vendors.
- It is hereby clarified that the Products/Services listed on the Marketplace are listed by us or may be by third party vendors. The Products/Services by third party vendors do not belong to Wellness Mandala in any manner whatsoever.
- There shall be no refunds or cancellations initiated or entertained, once an order is placed and processed on the Marketplace, save as set out herein. Any payment failure due to issues on payment gateways are not the responsibility of Wellness Mandala.
6. UPLOADING MATERIAL TO THE SERVICE
- Whenever you make use of the Services (or any feature or part of the Services) that allows you to upload material on the Website/ App/Marketplace, or to make contact with other users of our Website/ App or vendors on the Marketplace, you must comply with applicable data protection rules/laws and the content standards set out below. The content standards apply to each part of a contribution as well as to its whole. Your contribution must be accurate where it states facts, be genuinely held (where it states opinions), comply with the law applicable in any country from which it is posted; and be relevant to your posting or use of the Services.
7. RESTRICTIONS ON CONTENT
- Your contribution must not:
- belong to another person and contain any information that you do not have any right to;
- Be defamatory of any person;
- Be obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, lewd, blasphemous, lascivious, invasive of another’s privacy, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or inflammatory, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Violate the provisions of the Indian Penal Code, 1861, the Information Technology Act, 2000, Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, notified vide Notification G.S.R 313(E) issued by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology or other applicable laws containing offences relating to content that is publicly accessible;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual;
- Be harmful to minors;
- Infringe any intellectual property including copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
- Be such that it is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Be content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- Contain any computer viruses, any code, worms or other potentially damaging or limiting the functionality of any computer programs or files.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or is insulting to another nation.
- We hereby reserve the right to take down any content posted by you, which, in our sole discretion falls under the above restrictions.
8. RESTRICTION ON USE OF SERVICES
- You are not permitted to and shall not do any of the following acts, the breach of which shall entitle Wellness Mandala to terminate your use of the Services, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we may have against you:
- Distribute, sell, supply, modify, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge or otherwise alter the Services and all content provided to you as part of the Services;
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise disassemble any Service or content provided to you as part of the Services or the Website or the App or the Marketplace;
- Attempt to copy any software provided to you as part of the Services or the Website or the App or the Marketplace and in particular its source code, or attempt to decrypt any part of such software that is provided to you;
- Create any derivative work or version of any software provided by us in relation to or to facilitate your use of the Services or any content provided as part of the Services;
- Remove, from the Services or any content provided as part of the Services, any logo, copyright or proprietary notices, legends, symbols, labels,
- watermarks, signatures or any other like marks affixed to or embedded in the Services;
- Use the Services or any part of it to create a false identity, to impersonate any person or organization, or attempt to disguise the origin of any content;
- Use any of Wellness Mandala’s domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
- Access or use the Website/ App/Marketplace in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of the Website/ App/Marketplace’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website/ App/Marketplace is hosted;
- Access or attempt to access any content that you are not authorized to access by any means;
- Access the Website/ App/Marketplace through any other means other than through the interface that is provided by us;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services; and
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the Website/ App, materials, system resources, or gain unauthorized access to the user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/App/Marketplace or any affiliated linked sites.
9. RIGHTS RESERVED BY WELLNESS MANDALA
- We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who validly claims and provides evidence that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website/App/Marketplace constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other User of the Services.
- We have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of these terms and conditions to the fullest extent of the law and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate these terms and conditions.
- While we have no obligation to monitor your access to or your use of the Services (or any feature or part of the Services), we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website/ App/Marketplace and providing the Services, to ensure your compliance with these terms and conditions, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
- Subject to the receipt of a complaint from a User, we have the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from any Service. For some of the Services, Wellness Mandala may (but shall be under no obligation to) provide tools to filter out explicit sexual content or any content which it deems to be unsuitable at its sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) enforce these terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) respond to user support requests; or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Wellness Mandala, its Users and the public. Wellness Mandala shall not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions in this regard.
- We reserve the right to introduce or change the prices of all Services with or without notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on the Website/App itself.
- Wellness Mandala shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
10. BREACH OF CONTENT STANDARDS
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Services and simultaneous termination/suspension of your account on the Website/App;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contribution already posted on the Website/App/Marketplace using the Services, upon your failure to cure the breach that is brought to your notice;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you; and
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- We hereby disclaim and exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these rules. The actions described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Upon such termination/suspension of your account, you will no longer be able to access your account or any content or data you have stored on the servers. All licenses granted to you by Wellness Mandala to the Website/App/Marketplace or the Services will automatically terminate.
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. You agree that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any and all content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and you are solely and exclusively liable for the consequence of your actions (including any loss or damage which Wellness Mandala may suffer). Wellness Mandala exercises no control over the content posted on the Website/ App using the Services. Your use of the content accessed or displayed using the Services is entirely at your own risk.
- A search using the Services may produce results and links to sites and content that you may find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive and we accept no liability of responsibility for any such content. It is also possible that your use of the Services will return to you information regarding products, merchants and links to websites of third parties selling the product information requested by you. Wellness Mandala hereby disclaims any and all responsibility and liability associated with the same.
- You acknowledge and agree that Wellness Mandala is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of such external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
- You shall be responsible for monitoring your content, documents and other data and shall be liable to us for ensuring that the content transferred to or handled by or within Services does not infringe any third party rights. You warrant that you possess such necessary licenses as may be required in order to process your content or use the Services.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
12. BILLING AND PAYMENT
- Certain aspects of the Services may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Services, you agree to the terms of sale, pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges. Wellness Mandala may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is your responsibility to promptly provide Wellness Mandala with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including phone number, email address, credit card numbers, etc.). Wellness Mandala does not validate all credit card information required by the Customer's payment provider to secure payment. We also do not store any payment information.
- You must notify Wellness Mandala about any billing problems or discrepancies within 10 (ten) days after charges first appear on their account statement. If it is not brought to Wellness Mandala’s attention within 10 (ten) days, You agree to waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- In respect of purchases made on the Marketplace, you hereby acknowledge and agree that no refund requests will be entertained in any manner whatsoever and no refunds will be initiated there for.
13. INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wellness Mandala, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service and Website/ App/Marketplace; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Service and Website/App/Marketplace.
- The material displayed on our Website or App/Marketplace is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, our Subsidiaries and Affiliates and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- Conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Services, our Website/ App/Marketplace or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Services or our Website/ App/Marketplace, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or advised of the possibility of the same.
- Our liability to you shall under all circumstances be limited to a maximum of the amount paid by you (if any) at the time of registration on our Website/ App to use the Services and/or the purchase price paid by you for Products/Services in the Marketplace.
- You must not misuse our Website/App/Marketplace by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancel bots, spyware or other material, computer programming routines, codes, files or such other programs which are malicious or technologically harmful, or limit the interests of rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website/ App/Marketplace, the server on which our Website/ App/Marketplace is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our Website/ App/Marketplace via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (and any amendments). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website/ App/Marketplace will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website/ App/Marketplace or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Website/App/Marketplace linked to it.
15. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website/ App/Marketplace must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The Website/App/Marketplace from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms and conditions.
- These linked sites are under no way in control of Wellness Mandala and we shall not be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites, including without limitation to any link contained in the linked site or any changes or updates to linked site. We shall not be held responsible for any transmission whatsoever received by you from any linked site. The Website/ App provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us or any association with its operators or owners. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before relying on such information.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Website/ App other than that set out above, please address your request to: email@example.com.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR THE MOBILE APP
- You are granted a limited, non-sub-licensable right to access the Mobile App, Desktop App, the Services and Data for the purpose of enabling you or other users to access the Website or the App or the Marketplace and/or the Services via third party software or website. Any use of the Mobile App, Desktop App, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility or liability to you or to any third party for) any services and/or products you provide through any third party software;
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the Mobile App and Desktop App;
- You will not use the Mobile App or the Desktop App to create software that sends unsolicited communications (whether commercial or otherwise) to any third party;
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Desktop App and Mobile App by providing a notice of 48 (forty eight) hours with or without notice;
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Services via the Desktop App and Mobile App may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access. We, in our sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage;
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the Mobile App and the Desktop App by providing a notice of 48 (forty eight) hours;
- We may make available software to access the Service via the App using a mobile device. Wellness Mandala does not warrant that the App will be compatible with your mobile device. Wellness Mandala hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the App for one Member account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the App, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the App to any third party or use the App to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the App; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the App, or features that enforce limitations on use of the App; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the App. You acknowledge that Wellness Mandala may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the App, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the App that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the App is covered by the applicable open source or third party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the App or any copy thereof, and Wellness Mandala or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the App (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. Wellness Mandala reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement.
- We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information and User Content from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information and User Content for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
18. OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INCLUDING TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS
- All right, title and interest in usage of the terms www.wellnessmandala.com, Wellness Mandala including but not limited to all texts, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, computer code and any other information associated therewith are reserved by us.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding your Content) are and will remain the exclusive property of Wellness Mandala Private Limited and its licensors. Any use of this Website/ App or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Wellness Mandala Private Limited.
- By accepting the use of terms hereunder you agree that the Wellness Mandala does not transfer/assign the title to the Website/App to you, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall imply or be deemed or construed to mean that any right, title and interest (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) stands transferred/assigned to you by Wellness Mandala, we retain the full and complete right, title and interest to the Website/App, and all intellectual property, title and interest to the Website/App, and all intellectual rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, dissemble, or otherwise reduce the Website/App in any manner which is contrary to this Agreement.
- Any usage of Wellness Mandala’s contents, without the written authorization of Wellness Mandala, shall be considered a breach of this Agreement, and you shall be required to indemnify Wellness Mandala for all liability incurred in this regard.
19. GOVERNING LAW
- The jurisdictional court of Haryana shall have sole jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to / use of the Website/ App/Marketplace or the Services, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of any of these terms and conditions in your country of residence, country of use or other relevant country. The laws of India govern this Agreement and these terms and conditions of use of the Services.
- Wellness Mandala accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for noncompliance with the laws of any country other than that of India, the mere fact that Website/ App/Marketplace can be accessed or used or any facility can be availed of in a country other than India will not imply that we accede to the laws of such country.
20. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND LEGAL NAME
END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
This End-user License Agreement ("Eula") is a legal and binding agreement between you and Wellness Mandala Private Limited ("Company"). By clicking on the “I Agree” button below and by installing or otherwise using the Wellness Mandala Application (the “App”) on your cellular mobile phone, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. if you do not agree to be bound by the agreement or the terms and conditions on the cellular mobile phone / start-up application, then do not click “I Agree” or install, copy and/or use the application.
You must scroll down to the end of this eula before you agree to it and continue with the installation.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, the Company hereby grants you a limited, non-commercial, non-sub-licensable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to install and use the App on one portable wireless device. You may not make the App available over a network where it could be used on multiple devices at the same time.
- The term “App” includes any patches, revisions, updates, upgrades, software, code, files, images and other embedded software or replacements of the App (the"Revisions") that may be delivered to you or that you may receive or that may be released by Company, unless other terms and conditions are provided with the Revisions. If such terms and conditions are provided, you will have to agree to those terms and conditions before you are entitled to receive the Revisions. You also agree that upon the installation of any Revisions, you are only permitted to use the App as modified by the Revisions. You shall not either directly or indirectly, or through any third party, modify, adapt, translate, redistribute, rent, lend, network, lease, loan, issue, resell, for profit, or create derivative works based on the App and any portion thereof.
- You acknowledge that by installing the App on your cellular mobile phone, the App may aggregate, collect, retain or transmit to secure servers personal information such as, but not limited to, contact information, the serial number and IMEI number of your wireless device or cellular mobile phone. You hereby consent to the App collecting and storing such information on Company' servers and to receive calls from us, from time to time regarding updates of your progress from using the App and promotional information or offers in connection with the Services provided under the App.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- The following restrictions shall apply to your use of the App and the license granted herein:
- You hereby acknowledge and agree to use the App as permitted in this Agreement;
- You shall not copy or reproduce any portion of the App;
- You shall only use the App for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- You shall not distribute, share, transfer, sell, lease or rent the App or any part of it to any other person;
- You shall not change, alter, modify or create derivative works, enhancements, extensions or add-ons to the App or any part of it;
- You shall not remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of the Company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers, or the licensors of the App;
- You shall not use the App for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- You shall not use any electronic communication feature of the App for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening, or hateful.
- You shall not use any proprietary information or interfaces of the Company or other intellectual property of the Company in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any applications, accessories or devices for use with the App;
- You will not collect or store personal information about other users.
- You shall not decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the App or any part of it either in whole or any portion of any component, thereof and in anyway create, develop or derive, including without limitation to any operational, technical, programming technique/sequence, feature, interface, algorithm, video, audio, imagining, graphics, applets, texts, animations, routine or conditions from the App; and
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the App;
- You will at all times comply with, and will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent, any of the restrictions on use set forth anywhere in this EULA.
3. DATA CHARGES
- You acknowledge that applicable network/data charges may be incurred through your use of the App and you agree that you are responsible for any and all such charges that may be charged to you and that Company shall have no liability to you whatsoever in respect of such charges. You also agree that the charges incurred through your use of the App are dependent on your agreement with your service provider and that the Company has absolutely no liability to you in respect of such charges. You agree that use of the App whilst outside your home circle might incur additional roaming charges and agree to be solely liable for such charges. Company has no liability to you in respect of such charges.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The App may feature trademarks, logos, service marks, product names and designations, by making these trademarks available through the App and in content, the Company is not selling you the App to use it in any manner, and you are not granted any rights under any of Company’s intellectual property rights.
- This EULA does not grant you any rights to trademarks, copyrights or patents of the Licensor.
- Any unauthorized copying, displaying, selling or distributing or other use of any content or App is a violation of the law.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You understand and agree that under no circumstance will the company, its agents, licensors or suppliers be liable to you on account for damages of any kind, whether based in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise your misuse of the software. the company shall not be liable for any loss or damages including but not limited to damages of personal injury, either direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the breach of any express or implied warranty, term or condition, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability misrepresentation, failure of any remedy to achieve its essential purpose or any other legal theory arising out of, or related to, this agreement or your use of the app (such damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption, savings, loss of privacy or any other pecuniary loss, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use of the app or the cellular mobile device or any associated equipment or documents), even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, the entire liability of the company shall be limited to the amount paid by you to subscribe to the services provided on the app.
- You shall defend and hold Company harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, costs, expenses or losses arising out of your improper or unauthorized use of the App/Website, your negligent or wrongful acts, your violation of any applicable laws or regulations, and/or your breach of any provision of this EULA.
7. EVALUATION TERM & TERMINATION
- Any license not purchased for the full license fee and any trial version, are provided for a limited duration and for the limited purpose expressly communicated to you in connection with the App. At the end of the evaluation/trial period, you will cease use of the App, remove the App from your cellular mobile device and destroy all copies of the App. Failure to remove the App shall be a breach of this EULA.
- You agree that the App may automatically disable itself at the end of the evaluation/trial period and consent to such disabling feature. You also agree that the Company may send you reminders to purchase a permanent license key, whether during or after the evaluation/trial version.
- You agree that any evaluation/trial version is not full-featured and the use of certain features of the App may be disabled or limited in any manner deemed appropriate. You may activate all features of the App by purchasing a license key as communicated to you.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, Company may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with or breach the terms and conditions of this EULA or for any other reason upon delivery of notice, unless such breach, where capable of cure, is cured by you immediately upon receipt of a notice of such breach from the Company. In such an event, you must cease use of the App and destroy all copies of the App and all of its component parts and associated documents. You agree that the Company may remotely disable the App in the event of termination under this section.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company relating to the App and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications including but not limited to any terms and conditions of purchase, proposals and representations with respect to the App or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. The headings in this agreement are for convenience and reference only and do not affect the interpretation of this EULA.
- If any provision of this EULA is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, by a court of competent jurisdiction then other provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) shall be replaced by (a) valid and enforceable one(s) which achieve(s) to the extent possible the original purpose of the invalid provision(s).
10. GOVERNING LAW
- The laws of the republic of India govern this EULA. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Haryana and you submit to such jurisdiction.
11. REFUND POLICY
- Once services are delivered, there is no provision for refund of the amount if already paid by the customer. Provided that the customer does not want to avail the service and makes the refund request within 15 days of the payment. Beyond 15 days, the paid amount shall be forfeited.
- The refund shall be processed in the manner/mode which is used to subscribe to the Wellness Mandala Plan within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of refund request.
- If you have purchased a Wellness Mandala Smart Plan, you will not be eligible for a refund from Wellness Mandala. Refunds will be made directly by Google Play and iTunes only when a subscription is cancelled on the Google Play Store or iTunes within 24 hours from subscription start time (THIS IS APPLICABLE ONLY TO RENEWALS).
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that there shall be no refunds or cancellations entertained or initiated in respect of Products/Services purchases made by Users on the Marketplace excluding the wellness mandala website for which refund policy is mentioned in point 1 & 2.
12. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: In the event of any complaints or concerns with respect to the website or our services, please contact our Grievance Redressal Officer Mrs. Shivi Sabharwal at:firstname.lastname@example.org